TII CHINA CHAPTER
TII initiated the TII China Chapter jointly with Coway International TechTrans Co., Ltd., the leading Chinese technology transfer company from Tsinghua University in Beijing, which boasts a wide network of science parks, incubators, investment platforms, etc. As a research commercialization hub, the TII China Chapter is dedicated to promoting Euro-China technology transfer, and helping European and Chinese organizations access the expertise necessary for their internationalization activities. The benefits include:
For European organizations:
- • Soft-landing service for entering the Chinese market, including market research, IP protection, team building, company registration, financing, etc.
- • Facilitation of in-country visits and business missions to promote technology transfer and research commercialization.
- • Identification of technologies and partners in China, and assistance with deal making.
- • Introduction to local contacts and professional services in China.
- • Personnel exchange to build bridges between tech-trans organizations in Europe and China and to explore opportunities for inward and outward technology transfer
For Chinese organizations:
- • Identification of industrial partners, technologies and experts (IP, marketing, etc.) in Europe and assistance with deal making.
- • Facilitation of in-country visits and business missions to Europe.
- • Personnel exchange to build bridges between tech-trans organizations in China and Europe and to explore opportunities for inward and outward technology transfer.
- • Skills development training courses in technology transfer and innovation support methods to acquire know-how and successful methods in order to increase operating efficiency.