2011 TII Summer School
From 05 Sep 2011 to 09 Sep 2011
Location : Coimbra (P)
The TII Summer School organised in collaboration with the Instituto Pedro Nunes will be held from 5 to 9 September 2011 in Coimbra (P).
The 2011 programme features the following topics and trainers:
- Creativity and Innovation: an Introduction to Creative Problem-Solving Techniques (CPS), Han van der Meer (NL)
- Coaching SMEs for Collaborative Business Innovation Projects, Andreas Wolf (D)
- Interactive Ideation for Problem-Solving and Business Development, Guido Giebens (B)
- Making the Business Case for Technology Opportunities, Max Nielsen (DK)
- Negotiation Skills and the Art of Reaching Agreement, Henning Sejer Jakobsen (DK)
The cost for the full course is EUR 990 for TII members (EUR 750 for those based in CEEC) and this covers tuition, course materials, refreshments and lunch. Hotel rates have been negotiated for participants, starting at EUR 68 for a single room per night with breakfast.
To read more you must log in to your member's account.