2012 TII Summer School
From 10 Sep 2012 to 14 Sep 2012
Location : Cracow, Poland
The 2012 edition of the TII summer school is being held in collaboration with Cracow University of Economics at their campus in the town centre. This year's programme contains 3 completely new sessions...
The programme line-up at our 2012 summer school consists of 5 self-contained workshops:
- From Idea to Business Creation - Evaluating the Real Potential, delivered by Raphaël Cohen (CH)
- 2.0 Approaches for International Collaboration and Technology Transfer, delivered by Salvador Pastor (E)
- Making the Business Case for Technology Opportunities, delivered by Max Nielsen (DK)
- Business Models for Commercialising IPR, delivered by Robert Goodfellow (UK)
- Open Innovation/Innovation Management, delivered by Arjan de Bruin (NL)
The cost of the 5-day course is EUR 990 for TII/ProTon Europe members and EUR 750 for members based in a Central or Eastern European or MEDA country. Non-members pay EUR 1 390 or EUR 990 if coming from a CEEC or MEDA country (a saving of EUR 200 may be made by becoming a member of TII - see home page for application form).