TII KOREA CHAPTER
In its role as a research commercialization hub with global outreach, TII has set up a special chapter in Korea in association with Delta Tech-Korea, to promote inward and outward technology transfer and the development of industrial innovation projects involving Korean and European partners. Together, we offer the following activities and benefits:
For Korean organizations:
- Personnel exchange to build bridges between research commercialization organizations in Korea and Europe for the purpose of exploring opportunities for inward and outward technology transfer.
- Identification of European experts (IP, marketing, etc.) to assist with technology transfer assignments.
- Search for industrial partners in Europe for the purpose of designing and submitting a joint proposal for industrial R&D under the EUREKA programme.
- Assistance with writing proposals for submission to the EUREKA programme.
For European organizations:
- Personnel exchange to build bridges between research commercialization organizations in Europe and Korea for the purpose of exploring opportunities for inward and outward technology transfer.
- Assistance to identify the right industrial partner in Korea
- Introduction to local professional services (IP, marketing, etc.)
- Facilitation of in-country visits and soft-landing facilities